OREGON COAST’S TOP FISHING GUIDE
Choose Angling Adventures' Jack Duncan for his experience and affordable rates with some of the best Salmon and Steelhead fishing in the world. Explore the Coos River, Umpqua River, Rogue River and Coquille River ... or deep sea fishing in the Pacific Ocean from Coos Bay or Winchester Bay.
Jack Duncan has been an Oregon Coast fishing guide in the Pacific Northwest over 30 years, and has fished the rivers of his Southern Oregon home since the 1970s. He’s guided professionally from Alaska to Costa Rica and has fantastic stories of catching everything from sailfish to massive Alaskan halibut. He's one of the top Winchester Bay fishing guides in the area. Follow Jack Duncan and Angling Adventures on Facebook.
The rivers and bays of the Southern Oregon Coast offer their own unique brand of fishing. Choose a deep sea fishing adventure, or fish any of the rivers including the Coos, the Umpqua, the Rogue, and the Coquille. All are legendary for their returns of native and stocked steelhead, salmon, sturgeon and other species. During your trip, you’ll use a variety of high-end rods, reels and tackle. Every assurance is taken to ensure you have the fishing trip of a lifetime.
CONTACT JACK DUNCAN
FISHING TRIP DETAILS
- Book early for your best opportunities
- Fishing rates are $200 per person (2 anglers minimum)
- Fishing Trip Discounts for 4 or more anglers and multi-day trips
- Large groups and corporate accounts welcome
- Hotel, motel, RV and bed & breakfast accommodations available upon request
- All fishing bait and tackle provided
- Coast Guard licensed (inland & near coastal waters)
- Bring warm clothes and rain gear
- Oregon fishing license and appropriate tags required
- Food and drink is not provided
- Please pack desired lunch and refreshments